GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE GREEN FUNDS!
A simple and sparkly introduction to investing for good.
You will understand:
- What investing is (and is not) and why you want to do it
- How investing can be green/sustainable and the difference it can make
- Working out what you may be invested in without knowing
- How to choose/change to planetary responsible investing
- How to start, keep it simple and have fun!
Cost £35.00 (+ booking fee)
ONE ON ONE INVESTING
BECOME AN INVESTOR!
If you are new to the stock market you will learn the principles of investing, how to invest in low cost, low risk index trackers and set up your investing simply and automatically. You will be clear and confident about:
- Your purpose and goals of investing
- The simple principles behind investing and ‘financial independence’
- Putting into place good wealth habits
- The ‘7 Steps to Simple Successful Investing’
- Investing consciously for good
- How to think about and be a passive investor for the long term
- Reviewing your investments and returns
BE AN ADVENTUROUS INVESTOR!
For those with some investing experience you will learn ways of choosing a portfolio of shares using simple strategies with the intention of creating a better return. You will be able to:
- Know how to use ‘Stockopedia’ as an investing tool
- Understand key measures of a company’s performance
- Set up your own criteria to choose a portfolio of shares
- Sample some investing strategies
- Know how to approach investing for good
- Understand how to review your investments and return
- Have the tools and knowledge to be an active investor for the long term